Tuesday, February 24, 2015

NEVER DIG UP MY ELDERS TO REBURY THEM

If you are going to be digging up dead people for proper burials, how about you bury the skulls in Luweero. You can also bury the ones from Mukura. What about the mass graves. Now I will support you to dig up dead people. Dig up all the ones who were murdered by sijui who? I have no idea. Just not the ones we buried properly. Please, you waste so much time going for funerals. Say what, you should bring in private funeral homes to house all the dead so that you only allow funerals on weekends. Tuli bakoowu

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment