Saturday, February 28, 2015

MY #UGANDAN FRIENDS, FAMILY AND FOLLOWERS KEEP ME WORKING. THANK YOU.

I was banned from some FB pages because of my Social Justice views.  I looked behind my back and said, "you gonna miss me when I am gone".  Many thanks to all the people who saw in 2013 that I had value for #Uganda.  For God and My Country.  I live and work for you to be informed and educated using everything I can access.  You are the reason I do 24 by 7 every day that ends in Y.  Some of you inbox me with thanks and I really appreciate that.  It is fuel for the next hour or so.  You know, all my information is Public (FB profile and even use Google) and I am here any time.  We have a lot of work to do and it all starts with all of us, everyone of us.  #FeelingInspiredForUganda.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

No comments:

Post a Comment