Tuesday, February 24, 2015

MY GOD IS BETTER THAN YOUR GOD

My God is better than your God. I would suggest that you move over to my God.  He forgives me for all my sins.  He consoles me when I am unwell.  He sends me great angels to converse with.  My God is better than your God.  He does not advocate for murders of any person or harm to anyone.  He is a great God. Imagine that His love endures forever.  He also has this thing called Grace.  His mercy never runs out.  One time I was even very weak and He carried me because I could not walk through life anymore.  So whenever I feel like screaming "Where are you when I need you?", I remember that book from Yancey which says " Where is God when You It Hurts".  God is with you wherever you are and whatever you are going through.  The one pastor once told me "God loves you so much He will burn you through a fire to have you come out shining like Gold" to prepare you for the work He has you set up for on this planet.  Thank you Pastor.  My God is an amazing one.  He never sleeps and never lets satan fool all of us.  I love my God.  I hope your God also teaches love and compassion.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371



No comments:

Post a Comment