Booking.com

Friday, February 20, 2015

LAST MINUTE APPEAL TO #UGANDA TO CONSIDER EDUCATION ABROAD

God and the world are my witnesses. Since 2013, I have been sharing information for ‪#‎ugandans‬ who are willing to help themselves. I have always mentioned that the deadlines for International students are very tight. Many will say the application deadlines are March 15th or March 31st. Imagine that our 17yr old had the deadline of Feb 33, 2015 and Feb 23, 2015. University of Toronto and then Dalhousie University. She had secured admission into both but these deadlines are for scholarships. In Canada and USA, you must secure admission first before you apply for scholarships. I think the people who follow what I post and share will attest to this. The UWC scholarships from Uganda, people ask me today to help them and yet they did not pay attention 2 weeks ago when I first posted that information. The deadline for the UWC scholarships out of Uganda (non government affiliated) is Feb 27, 2015. What else do you want me to do to help you to help yourselves? Find a computer with full internet (mobile does not work) and help yourself. No matter where you are in your life now, please read this one.
---------------
Monday, January 26, 2015
Employment and Education Opportunities - Uganda pay attention
I cannot help you if you refuse to help yourself. None of this information is not already shared already but so many refuse to read it and I am running out of options. You need a computer and full internet access.
Immigration to Canada - you are now allowed dual citizenship so you can always return home.
---------------
This is new as of January 2015. Follow the link and read.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/en…/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp
------------------------
Employment with global work (remember those CV articles I post, follow them as you need a crisp CV.
------------------------
Education Opportunities - this link has a lot of other links and you make a mistake not to read it.
----------------------
http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/…/education-opportunities-abro…
----------------------
YOU CAN ALSO SPEND TIME ON MY BLOG TO READ MORE OF WHAT I SHARE. A LOT OF EDUCATION THINGS. IT IS YOUR LIFE.
Compiled by
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Attended UWC Pearson College, Trent University, University of Toronto
Kids are Mt. Allison University, University of Prince Edward Island and this September Dalhousie University. Many of my friends went to the other Canadian Universities.
ps: If you do not read, I cannot do anymore to help you.
FOR GOD AND MY COUNTRY.


No comments:

Post a Comment