Tuesday, February 24, 2015

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT GEN. SEJUSA WAS PAID BY MUSEVENI TO SPY IN UK

I will go on record now to tell the world that I have no political affiliation in #Uganda and neither do I support any particular party.  The world knows what I need for my people.  We need food, medicine, education and good roads.  We need to eliminate poverty all around the country.  If you see these things as political statements then you need to return to school.  AND oh yes, we need a great education system, pay our teachers on time and raise their salaries. You people are not paying attention.  Why do we accept some 84% of unemployment among graduates.  This is not normal and I write about youth unemployment a lot. You are breeding a revolt.

There is nothing that convinces me that Gen. Sejusa was paid to go into exile and spy on other Ugandans.  D you know how many people leave abroad in desperation that Museveni could pay to spy on all of you? I still have no idea about the General's plans but please, use your brain.  The man could not have stayed away when his brother died (RIP), his father (RIP) and his mother in law if he was really on the government payroll.  Sure, he is silent now but he made a gentleman agreement with HE Museveni not to make public statements.  I was under the impression that people would comprehend this.  I think you should be more scared of the fact that he is not talking much.  Very much like you should be scared of JPAM not talking.

At one point in time, #Ugandans will have to realise that the politics of the country are going through a crucial time.  All the politicians are evaluating themselves.  Many are evaluating their contribution to the country.  Even the coldest heart can look at our current suffering and say "Enough".  St. Peter denied Jesus 3 times and yet was given the keys to open the gates to heaven.  You make a big mistake to ignore people and not realise that anyone can repent and seek for better for their people.  I am one of the biggest critics of Sejusa and Mbabazi but I do also criticize many other politicians because I am an informer and educator, not a politician.  I just wish that you all could take time to review the circumstances around everyone.

Human Beings are not like clothes.  You do not throw them out just because they have a hole or two. Humans need to be nurtured and loved back to life.  Never write off a human being.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment