Saturday, February 14, 2015

IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN CONSIDER THAT FOREIGNERS ARE INVOLVED IN RIPPING OFF #UGANDANS.

I hope you have full internet access to read this one.  The people who follow what I write and share will not be surprised by this one.  I have to caution you though, the source, I am not yet in bed with them.  Remember for years, I had never shared an article from the Red Pepper until I met some people who work there and that paper has become one we have to pay attention to.  So daily I share Red Pepper articles.  Now, this Investigator, they will have to explain something to me before I start sharing their articles daily.  They wrote a story where they had insider information that Col. Mande Samson​ was going to be in Uganda by end of Jan 2015.  That was actually the first time that I even knew they existed.  So I followed Mande all over the internet.  Is dude back in Uganda now?  Someone say something.  It is called Sharing. ====== OH, you want the article, here you go and it is bombastic.

http://investigator.co.ug/crime/item/14885-court-summon-huawei-bosses-via-reported-usd41m-swindle-of-uganda-government.html

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District where Bududa Hospital has no running water, NRM oyee).

No comments:

Post a Comment