Booking.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I WOULD RATHER DIE OF BULLETS THAN OF POVERTY IN #UGANDA

IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF YOUR LIFE?  ARE YOU SURE THERE ARE NO OTHER WAYS TO SURVIVE?  Get hold of me to discuss legitimate ways of making an income from your own small business.  All my advice is free to you and I have never collected a single shilling for my advice.  It is your life.  It is precious and I hope you will not get enticed into any criminal activities. For God and My Country.
---------------

One time when we were living in Mbuya, we heard bullets at night. From Bugolobi. We lived up on the hill by the barracks. So in the morning we went to explore. # dudes were dead. Shot dead. Then when their families were asked how come they broke into that place, mbu "Nfa ssasi nesitafa bwavu". It was traumatic on kids. But their families took them away and burried them. Surely there must be other things we can do to help our people to even die at home trying, trying legal things. I have seen things. It is not pretty.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District, yes the place of landslides)




No comments:

Post a Comment