Booking.com

Saturday, February 14, 2015

HOW TO MANAGE A FACE BOOK PAGE FOR #UGANDANS WITHOUT LOSING FOLLOWERS

When Alex made me an admin of this one page WE SPEAK FOR THE NATION (UGANDA), I had no idea what my brother was thinking.  All my infomation is available to the whole world.  I even made all my posts public a year ago because I inform and educate. So managing a page for Uganda was the last thing on my mind.  My people are ruthless.  I had contacted Alex about the cover page, you all know me and my Leah opinions.

Fast foward 3 months.  We have one of the best managed pages on the internet for Ugandans.  People are very intelligent.  Turns out that even Ugandans want to go to pages where there are no lies, attackes, abuses and insults.  I was insulted on some pages and I walked away.  On our page, all direct attacks and abuses are delt with very fast.  Please Speak for the Nation (Uganda).

All my posts of the news and education / employment / immigration are still posted on all the other pages (Politics, Advocates for Humanity, Perception, Northern Wire, Fatwe Solutions, etc...).  My FB page is public so you can also get the information directly.

You want to run a nice page (quantity is not quality), then supervise your page and get rid of the people who give a bad name to your page.  I am very luck to have some key friends who keep an eye on all my posts and correct me.  They are also on the pages which I admin (well, I need them to keep me behaving) and I will never thank them enough.  You might want to also want to know that some of them are not Ugandans.  They just know Uganda so well that they will be the first ones to correct me if I say something that makes no sense.
http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/02/how-to-manage-face-book-page-for.html

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District - where some MP stole all the money for the landslides)


1 comment:

  1. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . .
    Buy Facebook Likes

    ReplyDelete