Monday, February 23, 2015

HOW TO MANAGE A FACE BOOK PAGE FOR A GROUP -- Continued

IF YOU LIKE WHAT I WRITE, THEN FOLLOW ME OR READ WHAT I POST.
We speak for the Nation (Uganda) is where you can find me. I also post on Politics, Advocates for Humanity, Northern Wire, Fatwe Solutions, Masaba Education Trust  and some others.

When UAH was shut down multiple times, I suggested to the admins to put some things in place.  We soon got many other UAH because Ugandans are hungry for reading.  So on one page that sprung up, someone said I was a man in Uganda and paid by NRM ( I only share their news).  I requested the admin to take that post down and he did not.  Today, that UAH which sprung up when the main one was losed is 31,249 members.  A friend had noticed some of my work and made me an admin on his page.  That page went from 2750 members to 31,171 members.  The main reason being that we do not accept attacks or blatant lies and abuses.  Yes, we grew from 2750 to 31,249 in two months.  YOU SHOULD HAVE READ MY SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES ON HOW TO MANAGE YOUR PAGES..  I will continue posting on all your pages but you will lose people to the pages which do not accept abuses and blatant attacks or lies.  For God and My Country.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation.
Mobile 506-871-6371

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y347mf80pVo

No comments:

Post a Comment