Booking.com

Saturday, February 14, 2015

HERE IS A LONG LIST OF THE THINGS I HATE THE MOST IN MY LIFE

People have always asked me what i hate the most in my life.  They should on what I love the most.  I have finally found out what I hate the most.  You people, do not laugh atte temuwakana.  It took me a good 2yrs to find out what I hate the most.  I have always known what I love the most.  You see, love comes more naturally to a human being than hate.  Yes, it took me a good 2yrs to really zero in on what I hate the most.  Meanwhile when you ask me about what I love the most, it just flows and I light up and get animated and talk sans arret.  Think about this people.  I think we need more love than hate.  I could be wrong but you all know I tend to be bombastic and when I am animated about love, that is something.  This crazy wild feeling in me, I do not know how to describe it but it feels wonderful. SHUT up, it is not you, the one who is it knows it.  Anyhow, turns out that hating consumes more energy than loving.  So why not consider love.  Just walk away
BUT SERIOUSLY, WHO WRITES THAT BAD ON AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM?

I just gave it away I guess.  I hate bad English more than you will ever know.  I have my reasons for it.  It affects your chance at getting a good job, a scholarship, a business partner or investor.  WHY DO SOME PEOPLE INSIST ON WRITING UNGLISH?

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Before you judge me being Canadian, know that I went to Bududa PS, Namugonto PS and Namagunga beore coming to Canada.
WRITE AS IF YOUR LIVE DEPENDS ON IT.  -- IT DOES.


No comments:

Post a Comment