Booking.com

Thursday, February 26, 2015

FRIENDS CAN TURN INTO HATERS WITH NO WARNING

We had a great friendship. S/e liked my jokes.  We laughed at each other's jokes.  We shared stories from our country.  Then one day, s/he comes out calling me bad names and telling me I was an embarrassment to Bugisu and to #Uganda.  Because we did not agree on one thing which was really a mute point.  Sometimes I wonder, was it worth it to call me such horrible names (AND the Internet keeps everything and I kept all the screen prints)?  I know you miss me.  I do not miss you at all.  I have never met a HATER who is ahead of the crowd.  Too bad friend (s).

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment