Saturday, February 21, 2015

Decimated on Face Book in #Uganda - Used it as a teaching opportunity.

Lubowa Hassan set up a fake FB account using all my information.  Yes, all of it. I have gotten many friends since the day he did it.  All this because I refused to pull down Monitor articles that he did not even read.  If you know him, tell him that I was published while he was in pampers so I have used every contact to educate.  I was writing about Privacy with computers long before many of you got FBzero in Uganda. I was writing about how computers would affect people working in supermarkets, airlines, call centres, etc...  NEXT TIME, CHOOSE A BETTER TARGET.  I am enjoying my new fame.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)

http://search.library.utoronto.ca/details?1357560

No comments:

Post a Comment