Booking.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

DEAR #UGANDA, NEVER SURRENDER NO MATTER HOW HARD THINGS SEEM NOW

If you like what I post for news, education, employment, immigration, jokes, etc.. then come on, join We Speak For The Nation (Uganda).  We do not compete with other pages.  In fact, I post the exact same information on all the other pages too and you know it.  Just some jokes, I keep away from the larger pages.  You will still get all the news and education / employment related articles I write on this page.  The goal is information dissemination to everyone in #Uganda.  Things are very hard right now in our country but I beg you to hang in there.  There are many of us who are trying to improve and make changes.  My role is to inform and educate, make you laugh a little.  NEVER SURRENDER.  For God and My Country.  All my information is on my FB profile and I am all over the internet if you hit Google.  NOW I RESTART THE NEWS.  May heaven bless you and the gods watch over you while the almighty reveals His plan for you.  Don't give up.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District) -- I never left home.


No comments:

Post a Comment