Booking.com

Friday, February 13, 2015

CANADA IS NOT IN THE USA!

Dear #Uganda, Canada is the second biggest country in the world (by square footage) next to Russia.  USA is the third one.  Canada is not part of USA.  Yes, we have very close ties but we are an independent country. Would you be kind enough to stop asking me how USA is treating me?  How would I know when I live in Canada?

To help you along, here is a map for you.  By the way, note that Americans hate to be called Canadians.  Canadians hate being called Americans.  Meanwhile, we get along perfectly fine with our cousins in USA.

I have written a lot about the Diluted Education System in Uganda.  I fail to understand how the schools do not teach Geography anymore.  How can you have university graduates come on International Forums asking how USA is when your profile says you live in Canada?  Pass me the next question please.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Canadian Citizen who does not live in USA


No comments:

Post a Comment