Booking.com

Saturday, February 14, 2015

BLAMING MUSEVENI AND NRM WILL NOT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS. HELP YOURSELF FIRST

Ugandans are too busy being angry and fighting over what is not right that they forget to fight for what is right and what should be right.  all the people I have blocked still have access to me as all my information is on the internet, love Google.  How dare you tell me that I am unrealistic to propose education and scholarships for Uganda where 3 thirds of the population have no electricity or computer access and cannot afford an airline ticket to fly out of the country?  DID you even spare 5 minutes to read what I posted
?  Do I look lie a dum dum to you that is looking for a gum gum from you?  I know my country very well and I invest a lot of time with the help of my friends to bring only what works for #Uganda.  Guess what you smart asses, the scholarships are full and include your airline expenses and living expenses but you will never know, will you, you are missing the deadlines anyway.  Keep listening to all your advisers who tell you, :things are so bad, it cannot be done".  Some of us refused to listen to such voices.  You want to give yourself a chancde, well, you should have been reading instead of listening to Walokioso.  I only shared what I knew would work for you all but hey, I was not good enough.  Good luck with your life.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada (FIFA Women World Games are happening here 2015)
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District,  I read and did not listen to negative voices so now I am also a Canadian Citizen)


No comments:

Post a Comment