Booking.com

Sunday, February 22, 2015

BEWARE OF TEASING YOUR FRIENDS ONLINE AS THEY WILL REVENGE.

You all know that I joke a lot in between the real serious things.  I usually pick on my friends and family first though.  I just got taught a lesson.  Apparently, the jokes can back fire. I had found an older picture of me when I was in University.  One of my enemy friends played around with it.  That dude is really good.  It took him less than a minute to show me what he can do.  Oh.allala...  But I think what you all have to understand is that #Uganda is going through a lot of pain now and we are all looking for ways to laugh a bit.

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/02/beware-of-teasing-your-friends-online.html

Well, I will fly to Munich and get that friend to pay for his jokes.  If you have never heard about it, he runs the Uganda Community Radio in Germany.  You should check it out.

http://bbaales.magix.net/website/#UCRG

Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371



No comments:

Post a Comment