Saturday, January 24, 2015

It is public knowledge that I am not a polite person - Not to some people in #Uganda

I am one of the most arrogant people you will ever meet and I rarely say sorry except when I know it is warranted. However, when you accuse me of posting shit when I only post the news for #Uganda and articles which educate and inform, then I ask you to vanish. Today has been a day where I have been asked to summarize news and stop posting shit. Good thing is my friends, family and followers read more. And then you want me to post for you summaries of the books we read --- you miss the point of why we read. We read to remind us of ourselves, our history, politics and geography. Your inability not to understand why we read is not our problem. BLOCK is a function. I am now going to post more news... The people who criticise and attack me rarely post any real news or education for Uganda. BAN me off your FB page.. That will be one less page for me to worry about. bwahahahahaa.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)

No comments:

Post a Comment