Booking.com

Friday, January 30, 2015

THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IN #UGANDA IS IN A MESS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE BAD EXAMPLES ON SOCIAL MEDIA

They use their phones to contact anyone and everyone, saying nothing.  Enough.  We need to rebuild our education system.  When I was young in that country, I would only contact people if I had a question that I thought they had an answer  to.  These kids these days just jump out of the blue and constantly with nothing. When you ask them "what can I do for you today". their reply is usually "w r u s rud".  What the???

We have a generation of kids showing the entire world how stupid our education system is.  It was never like this.  Uganda has always had the best education system in the world.  I have no idea what happened when I left that country.  Maybe I should have stayed behind because I hate bad education.  Okay, I will return anytime now to put a stop to this nonsense.  Watch every plane that lands in EBB with the label of Air Canada.  Bwahahahaha.
-------------------------

Today is blocking day.  Next week, I will have unblocking day (if ever).  Why do #Ugandans feel it necessary to inbox?  And then they send their pictures, their age, their qualifications????  I beg you to read my profile.  I am married.  I am not an employer.  I am not hunting for anything of any kind.  For the love of God, stop inboxing me!!!  You people make Face Book a horrible experience.  HOWEVER, MY GREAT FRIENDS AND FAMILY make it a wonderful experience.  Listen, if I need anything from you, I will inbox you.  If I have questions that I think you could answer, I will contact you.  All the people I communicate with know themselves and you are certainly not one of them.  Stop calling me swiri... it is so bloody annoying I feel like screaming.  Then asking me which secondary school I am in.. sheesh!!!  ENOUGH!!!  I need a body guard.  Theodore just feels like biting everyone so he may not be the best one. STOP LAUGHING, this is happening to me hourly.
---------------------------

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)


No comments:

Post a Comment