Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Stock Market Report from Tuesday Jan 20, 2015

NOW FOR THE FINANCIAL MARKETS.  I ONLY COVER MOSTLY NORTH AMERICA.  The sources are yahoo finance, google finance, Bloomberg and Reuters.
==========================

The S&P 500 closed at 2022 after gaining 0.15%.  This means it is basing so do not sell or buy.  Always keep an eye on the S&P as it is a major market driver.

The Dow closed at 17515 after gaining some 0.02%.  This is also basing so people will be taking profit out.  I would not go short this market.  I would wait a bit to go long after the profit takers push the prices down.

The Nasdaq closed at 4655 after a gain of some 0.44%.  This one is interesting.  I think the techs are holding it up.  I suggest that you do not go long or short.  Black Berry helped the Nas a lot but we know where that one is heading..  I would take out my profits at this point.

Had I been a robot, I would be working for this one. Big Blue Q4 profits easily top estimates, sales miss
IBM 156.95 -0.19 (-0.12%)

I HAVE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST WITH OIL SO I WILL NOT COMMENT.

The FTSE 100 closed at 6620 after an impressive gain of some 0.52%.  I think the markets are going bullish.  Do not short or you will pay with margin calls.

The DAX closed at 10,257 after a gain of 0.14%.  I have been mentioning that the markets are basing for either an upward swing or a downward fall.  I am of the opinion that the markets are going to shoot up.  Beware, do not short this market.
--------------------------

Please note that I am not a Financial Advisor or Investment bank.  I analyse markets for fun.  I am usually quite accurate though.  You should read my market analysis for the last 2yrs.  I work in IT, not the financial industry.
--------------------------

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)


No comments:

Post a Comment