Booking.com

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Read To Your Kids and They will read to you.

I had posted something about Viktor Frankl.
---------------

That inbox came very fast. A friend from ‪#‎Uganda‬ asked, what have you not read? He knows about Logotherapy. Nice, very nice. Well, I have not read enough. I need to read more. Thanks. PS: I think the key is to read broadly. Reading is fun. We will stick to the literature which relates to our problems in Uganda or kinda uplifts us a bit. I will not be doing philosophy work with Uganda until we get a lot more of us reading. For God and My Country. The key is to start the kids reading very early. Mind you, even when they are older they will ask you to read for them just so they can hear your voice and see you paying attention to them. This book in the picture is what some hospitals used to give to all parents as soon as a child was born. We could try it for Uganda.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda

No comments:

Post a Comment