Booking.com

Sunday, January 18, 2015

On Face Book, every time you click on LIKE without Reading, we know it.

Stop Clicking LIKE on things you do not even read.  What the bloody hell do you not understand?  It is an insult to the person who posts.  READ it or stay away.  Clicking Like when you do not read the post is very annoying.  I see many Ugandans click LIKE and they do not read at the speed at which I post when I am doing the news.  Many do not know that I sit aside for an hour, scan the news, read them all, have far too many windows.  Then I take every story and post it with comments.  These people in Uganda, so many of them hate reading with a passion.  What they think they are doing is being polite by clicking on Like on what I post.  Hell non.  That is a gross insult.  If you do not read what I post, do not click on Like.  Do you know my friends and I will actually know who takes the time to read.

Yeah, I just said it and I do not care if it hurts.  At least you will stop annoying your friends now.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Bududa District, Uganda

No comments:

Post a Comment