Thursday, January 1, 2015

NOT pursuing my PhD was actually the best thing I ever did in my life.

I did research on Privacy and Human Rights as to how computers make it easy. That book is available somewhere, I have no idea but I even have a 10pg summary that was presented in Germany and Netherlands.  When I talk about IT and how it will affect people, well... it is Uganda.  What is going on in our country is that people think that their own people do not know things.  They will learn one day.  I love research and would have done more.  My father needed dialysis in Uganda.  I had to quit school and take the job offer.  In 1990s and 2000s, can you guess how much it would cost for someone to get dialysis?  So the further education was not an option.
-------------------------------------

For Q&A, I got a question via Whatsap.  "When are you publishing a book or printing a magazine"?

Not any time soon my friend.  I do not post, comment or write to get published or get a magazine.  However, if you google search for me using my maiden name, you will find things "martha leah nangalama".  Google has started linking my married name to my maiden name but it takes time.  I can only say I did research, write and publish in the past.  My passion is computers and how they affect our lives.  Enjoy and I do thank you for your question.

http://search.library.utoronto.ca/details?1357560

2 comments: