Thursday, January 1, 2015

NEVER EVER JUDGE A PERSON UNTIL YOU SPEND AT LEAST A FULL DAY WITH THEM.

In 2013 and 2014, I was decimated on Face Book by Ugandans.  Yes,they like to kill their own. Working with that country is still a mystery of some sort.  What stunned me about Uganda and the people who manage the Uganda boards was to learn that they all just sit back and let gossip and abuse happen. We do not tolerate this on the boards I am an Admin.  The saga of Luzinda was not even worth the news.  WAIT, till some Ugandan told me they had all my nude pics and would disclose them.  I told the gentleman to go ahead and do it immediately.  To this day, no pics and no dislosure...but I grew up in Canada so someone from Uganda saying they have my nudes from last week made no sense.  I wish we had a functionining judiciary to report such people.  In any case, the ones I have been with nude would never share the pictures (competition). The one I married in 2013 laughs at the world.  He is the one who can say, nope, it is not her.  Why do Ugandans have this hate towards everyone? I did not grow up with this kind of hate. Are we missing something?  I know for a fact that my husband Robert Zesaguli Pierre also grew up in a loving environment.  Between him and I, we do not understand this deep seated hate in Uganda.  It makes no sense at all.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda

No comments:

Post a Comment