Friday, January 9, 2015

Museveni, Mbabazi and Sejusa

Dear Mzee,

Muleme naabi.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy New Year 2015 for you, your family, State House, Parliament and all the people who serve Uganda under your gentle guidance.

Papa, I know many Ugandans are not easily communicating with you because they are scared of you.  Tell me, why are your people scared of you?  I am certainly not scared of you. How did we get to the point of where your own people are afraid of you?  I do not think this is what you wanted and what you want.  I will still write to you about some of the things that I feel you need to listen to.  Did you know that this year is the year that marks 15yrs of my father dying in Bududa Hospital due to lack of medicine?  I am sure you did not know that but I just wanted you to know that we are memorializing him.  You know him well.

Mzee, what is bothering me a lot is the media and the stories coming out.  I do not understand how you would turn against one of your best friends (Mbabazi) and trash him everywhere.  I think your PR team is not serving you right because I cannot imagine you doing this yourself.  You know very well when I left home for Canada. I did not know any of these people.  However, when you turn on your best friends, it gives other people ideas that you will turn against them too and this is not a good thing as everyone will be uncomfortable in their job because no one can judge who is next in line.  If your people do not tell you this, then you being a die hard political science person ought to know this.  Even your kids and mine can see it.

I am not sure what happened between you and Gen. Sejusa and I would not even start to understand. However, you are a brilliant man so walk through this one with me for a minute.  You do everything to embarrass Mbabazi in front of the world and all of Uganda.  Then you lay siege to Sejusa house and do the same thing.  After all the stories which circulate on the internet about all the top people in the government who suffer or vanish, I would have thought you would have advised your people better.  You know your enemies are not on Social Media, they are close to you.  I have done a service for my country, I have shared every article and blog I find on the internet so that you all know what is being said about you.  Some people make a mistake to call me an enemy of the regime.  This is wrong.  I am a Liberal and will be voting for Justin Trudeau.  If you prefer to be surrounded by people who only say YES then you are forgetting what Sister Cephas taught us.  I will always tell you what I feel is not right and you have the choice to listen to it or ignore it.  In reality, mzee, I would advise that you make peace with these people who were with you when you were all fighting for Uganda.  You make a big mistake not to make peace with them.  I know you have searched me and found me true.  I have no political affiliation in Uganda.  I only share information and education (some articles I even write myself) but most of what I share on social media is in your own news sources or on the internet and I just infuse what is relevant.  You would be making a mistake to think I am affiliated with any party in Uganda.  I left before I could even vote.

For God and My Country
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District where our hospital has no running water)
+1-506-871-6371
mlnangalama@yahoo.com
Twitter is @mlnangalama

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/01/museveni-mbabazi-and-sejusa.html


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your advice to the President.Its true he bring back people whom he fought for peace on around table other mistreating them in a such way as he did Besigye Mbabazi, Sejusa and others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your advice to the President.Its true he bring back people whom he fought for peace on around table other mistreating them in a such way as he did Besigye Mbabazi, Sejusa and others.

    ReplyDelete