Monday, January 19, 2015

DONORS MUST STOP THE MONEY FLOW TO AFRICA AS IT SUPPORTS TERROR AND DESPOTS

A friend of mine in Germany asked me to write about Boko Haram.  He is not a good friend at all.  Well, this is why he would ask me to write about BH.

I wonder how many of you know that terrorism in Africa must survive and be supported because the Western donors give us money to fight terrorists.  How many of you even know how much money your governments send to Africa to fight terrorists?

Has it ever occurred to you why some 300 young girls vanished and the first lady ordered for the arrest of the parents who were demonstrating for #BringBackOurGirls?   This post is about Nigeria so I will not even bring in #Uganda.

We had a massacre of some 2000 people and then the following day, a 10yr old girl was a suicide bomber.  My question to you all and the world, why do you remain silent.  I have not even read the news for the last 3 days because I dare not find out how many more died in Nigeria.

We have forgotten ourselves.  We have forgotten humanity.  We have forgotten our elders and our lives.  No country can thrive on the blood of many.  Think about this for a while.  Selling arms to Africa while pretending to help them to fight terror is a disservice to us.  Our people are being killed daily and you do nothing but look after your investments.  One day, you know, you will pay.

Tell me now and tell the world why you all flew to Paris for 20 people killed and did not fly to Lagos for 2000+ killed.  Are Nigerians inferior to cartoon journalists in France?  Do not even think about me and France, I have some babies born there.  Why do you sell arms to Africa and then give aid to help the maimed (albeit, some, not all of them because you throw us in mass graves).  Why do you turn a blind eye and believe in giving money to Africa to fight terror when it is intentionally created to ensure that you keep sending us dollars?

I have a suggestion, hey, I am a Problem Solver.  1) Keep your money.  2) Keep your arms. 3) Stop buying our oil. 4) Keep the heck out of our business.

How many decades have you been in Africa?  We are still poor, sick, hungry, half illiterate and pining for your attention.  Thanks for nothing.  Get the fracking hell out of Africa and then we will deal with our own problems.  Here is a picture to remind you why you must get out and away.  Thank you.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Non, I am not a journalist.  Google "martha leah nangalama"



No comments:

Post a Comment