Booking.com

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

DEADLINES FOR APPLYING TO CANADIAN SCHOOLS ARE APPROACHING

SO ARE THE DEADLINES FOR APPLYING TO ANY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF UGANDA.

On January 31, 2015, I will finish posting about education.  The UWC schools, the interviews will take place in Kampala #Uganda in mid to end February 2015.  I have been posting about these for 6 months.  I will also stop posting about the universities as the deadlines are in March 2015 for September 2015 entry and I have been posting about them for months too.  University applications need more work as there are no interviews in Kampala.  The world is my witness that I have done my part.  So if you do not help yourself, I cannot do all the work for you.  Next week, I will only post about immigration, jobs and news.  And again, the world will be my witness that I shared all the information I got hold of.  UWC full scholarships (all paid), you need to read and apply now. The universities, you need to also read and apply now. February 2015 will feature nothing on education as you would likely be missing the deadlines anyway.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama, Na
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Attended 3 schools in Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment