Booking.com

Saturday, January 24, 2015

ALWAYS READ PEOPLE'S PROFILES BEFORE YOU CONTACT THEM. #UGANDA.

Just some ideas.  Hey, no worries, sometimes my ideas sound awesome in my head but not to some people.  Below are some of the typical questions I get from Uganda.  Enjoy.
----------------------

Good evening.  At 10;00am AST?  Canada has 6 timezones so please do not tell me what time it is in Uganda as I know all the timezones.  Read my profile.

What are your real names"  Read my profile or use google with any of my names.

Do you work for NRM?  Read my profile or use google.

Are you married?  Read my profile.

Are you with the opposition in Uganda?  Read my profile or use google.

Can you get me a scholarship?  Read my profile, I do not work for the Ministry of Education.

Why do you not come to Uganda and contest?  Why do you not read my profile?

Are you in Uganda?  Yes, in fact this coming Monday, I will be at the Bududa Market so we can meet.

Are you a journalist?  Why not read my profile or even use google?

Are you a man pretending to be a woman and living in Uganda but pretending to live in Canada?  Sure, I am a man living in Uganda and since I know about IT, I change my settings to show that I am posting from Canada.

Can you give me sh. 1.5-3 million to help my family?  Where were you in 2013 and 2014 when our team was giving money away for free.  Next time pay attention.

ENOUGH!!!  People, please read.  Not everyone lies on their profiles like Uganda.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)


No comments:

Post a Comment