Monday, December 29, 2014

UGANDANS HATE THEIR OWN PEOPLE -- Makes no sense to me but apparently it works.

LIFE IS NOT MUCH FUN. WELL, DO NOT GROW UP, IT IS A TRAP
I think some of us have to tone down and I know I am the first candidate.  Did you people know that parents have to pay for school?

Kids are not brats, they are just dealing with a lot of things.  Most of them are kinder than the friends in your age group.  They are not anti =social, I have an article on this one.

My biggest challenge is from Uganda.  I am getting attacked daily from Uganda and now realising that I need to let go and ignore Uganda completely.  This is a perfect set up.  But so many of our people in Uganda need this information.  Daily, I am shaking off all the attacks (you can read all my face book posts and comments) and now I understand a bit.  They hate their own people.  I do not even have to be in that country.  Why do they hate and take .............. NEvER mind.

Martha Leah Zesuguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda


No comments:

Post a Comment