Booking.com

Monday, December 29, 2014

THREATENING ME ON FACE BOOK WILL NOT STOP ME FROM SHARING INFORMATION TO UGANDANS.

Some Ugandans have this insanity that allows them to think that attacking and threatening total strangers is okay on the internet.  How so foolish.  I have even been attacked by my own family members who did not realise that Zesaguli is my marriage name.

Let us be a bit grown up about this.  Every Political Party in Uganda has spies.  I have been attacked by more NRM people than any other party?  Of course I just laughed.  I support only one party and in 2015, I will vote for it.

Why are Ugandans destroying everyone in their country and any foreigner that wants to be there?  Why do Ugandans hate each other so much?  I know about all the other issues we have but I need someone to teach me about this deep seated hate that I had no idea it existed.  I have seen it for a full 12 months straight.  I was fighting in 2013 but I did not understand the hate that these people have towards their own.

It is not every day that I ask you in Uganda to help me.  Please explain to me why you hate each other so much and work so hard to frustrate any Ugandan who wants to work with home.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda

No comments:

Post a Comment