Booking.com

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Coming Home - #Uganda

In 2013, I returned to Uganda.  I was not prepared for much of it at all.  I spent most of 2014 embroiled in Ugandan issues.  I miss my International friends but they understand.
------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS.  THIS ONE IS FOR MY NON UGANDAN FRIENDS.
2014 has been a year of much learning and challenges.  I never abandoned my friends in Canada, USA, Mexico and most of Latin America.  Neither did I abandon my friends in Europe and Asia.  Some of you have watched me evolve with Uganda.  I had no idea how much I was shielded from.  I had no idea that education, employment and Canadian residence was shielding me too.  My people are going through a very hard a hard time and I had to return home.  Charlene LaFitte-Bourgeois, Sharon Connors, Tracy Eagles Coates, Roseanne Bowen etc... these people were my sisters when I am so far away from home.  I know they understand.   I am in touch with Hector, Toyin, Lilli, Allison, Ricky, David, Raju and Christine.  Shelley also was great dropping in sometimes to provide support.  In 2015 I will cover more global affairs than what I have been doing.  I have been infusing some global affairs in what I post and it will get bigger.  My people also need to know how the rest of the world.  I WILL NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH.  You were the wind beneath my wings.  Our team in Uganda is doing quite well.  You can talk all you want but till you act, nothing changes.  I have made some phenomenal friends in Uganda too, discovered my relatives and they all know who they are.  Returning home was a bit of a learning curve and I am still learning.  The country has much talent and intellect.  My cup of tea.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmSdTa9kaiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment