Thursday, November 27, 2014

United World College and International Baccalaureate Is a Gift.

Attending one of only 14 schools around the world and when you are young is something.  I missed home terribly.  Being in a boarding school in Canada was not too different from the schools I went to in #Uganda.  I was in boarding schools there too.  What I now see is the power of attending an International School which teaches Peace, Human Rights and Social Justice.  These schools offer full scholarships and Uganda has always been a recipient. I do not understand why my people do not want to take this chance.  All my non Ugandan friends know this and most went to the same school as I did.  I will not ask anyone anymore to apply.  The people who read my posts know that I have tried for months each year.

http://pearsoncollege.ca/

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada 

No comments:

Post a Comment