Friday, November 28, 2014

RED PEPPER employees in #Uganda violate Human Rights and Journalist Guidelines.

If anyone is in close contact with the person who owns this account, please inbox me. My goal is to locate all the Ugandans who went to Yale and Stanford so that we can do policy research. Here is what I know so far.
-------------------------------------
The Face Book names are Mariea ShakaMaxine (LMS) but her real names are Lapolo Mariea
She is a journalist who is in Nairobi and used to work for RED PEPPER. She also works for a South African PR firm --- this is how PR is going to come in.
She is Ugandan and an Acholi who went to Yale and Stanford (imagine that)
DO YOU REMEMBER THAT I SAID EVERYTHING YOU SAY ON FACE BOOK WILL HAUNT YOU FOR LIFE? Below is what she wrote last year.
---------------------------------------
Mariea ShakaMaxine Lms Early this year,when I called
homosexuals,Animals and
beasts,Craig Kadoda,called
me inhuman and an
imbecile.A few minutes
later,he blocked me and I kept wondering why.And this
was the answer. Former NTV Uganda news
reporter Craig Kadoda has
finally wedded his longtime
partner. leaving former
Cranes manager Mubiru
heartbroken. Craig Kadoda and Ibrahim
walked down the aisle this
weekend.
The pair ‘exchanged vows’
over the weekend and
according to our sources Craig is the wife whom many
say is by the way sexy
hihihihhi. His partner is
identified as Ibrahim. It is not
yet clear in which country the
wedding took place but at least it is not Uganda.
Craig Kadoda who quit his
NTV job for greener pastures
left the country to go and
work for Virgin
Records.Although todate he still maintains on his timeline
as working for Nation media
group. — at Nairobi West, Kenya Oct 16, 2013
-----------------------------------------------------
PS: Red Pepper is known for attacking people on their tabloid, harassing gay people even going as far as disclosing their names and pictures. Red Pepper will hit at anyone using their tabloids should you say anything which they do not like. Red Pepper knows very little about IT and Social Meida. They will find out how it all works now. I expect them to publish my name and garbage about me anytime and I will ensure that in every country where Google goes, Red Pepper will be known. I will squeeze down their advertising revenue. Bring it on. I am ready.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Mocnton, Canada
Citizen of Canada with Ugandan Origins.





No comments:

Post a Comment