Booking.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

CV aka Resume Guidelines for #Uganda

1) Only one page for each 10yrs of work experience.  Kid, you have never worked since graduating, why is your CV 8 pages?  I threw it in the trash.

2) The first page has your Work Experience and Education. The second page should have your extra activities like basketball, community work, etc.. I enjoy watching the Eclipse does not count.  If you have no education or work experience, put these items on page one. Get your niece or nephew to write it for you. hahaha

3) Referees are for sports. References are for CVs.  Unless you are applying for a job in Uganda by Ugandans for Ugandans.

4) If you do not know how to write a CV, seek help. Via inbox.  Use me, but do not abuse me.

5) Make job hunting a full time job. Get off FBzero if you are unemployed and do not realise that FBzero can actually help you to connect to employers. Use proper English and stop abusing total strangers.  FB will haiunt you for life.
 
For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best thing that candidates must need to add their resumes have been mentioned in very clear concepts which will further guides them to initiate their resumes with less worries. linkedin profile writing service

    ReplyDelete