Friday, October 31, 2014

Ugandan Spies are Imbeciles.

Museveni took over Uganda in 1986. I left Uganda in 1987. Why do some of you even think that I know your country or I am affiliated to any of your parties? I am only talking about Uganda on Social Media to bring current affairs to the country in which I was born but not the country that I belong to. Your Dual Citizenship required that I fly home to apply for a piece of paper. I chose Canada and saved my money. Your National ID says if I do not register, I lose my natural birth right of being a Ugandan Citizen. Why on earth would you even think I now want to fight for Uganda. NEVER. I want my people to be fed and treated when they are sick, no matter which country. I am not a Ugandan because you took away my rights of being a Ugandan. Deal with it.
By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama).

No comments:

Post a Comment