Booking.com

Saturday, October 25, 2014

No man is an Island. Make no mistake.

We need each other....deal with it. You will never make it on your own.
-----------------------
If you are an African who chooses to hate white people, I will show you how the white people have been my friends. If you are an African who hates Americans, I will show you how Americans have been my friends. If you are an African who hates Asians, I will show you how Asians are my brothers and sisters. If you are an African who hates Canadians, good luck with that. Read, read and then read some more. No hate. We are one family and we are in this together. No one will get out alive unless we all get out alive.
-----------------------------------
On one team building exercise with one company I used to work with. The Challenge was no hands, no feet and there is food in front of all of you. If you do not eat, you die. How do you think we got out of it? We were only allowed to use our mouths with the utensils provided.
-----------------------------------
Non answers are welcome from the ones who know this. I need my people in Uganda to come up with a solution so please hold onto your answer. Thank you.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)

No comments:

Post a Comment